IR Architects is looking for an experience, self-driven Marketing Coordinator to be an integral member of our firm with strong writing and communications skills.
Candidates will be working directly with the CEO and CFO; developing strategies to continue the growth of our brand.
This is a fulltime, 40 hrs./week, position at our office in Granada Hills. Compensation is based on experience.
(may include, but is not limited to)
- Managing and Editing the Website
- Managing all Social Media Outlets
- Maintaining Project Fact Sheets, Staff Resumes, and other Project-Related Data
- Creating and Coordinating New Graphics, as needed
- Designing and Ordering Promotional Products
- Managing Office Marketing Materials
- Public Relations Outreach
- Community Outreach Efforts
- Researching Potential Leads, Clients and Competitors
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Other Relevant Fields
- 3+ Years of Experience in the Marketing field
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and MS Office
- Strong Skills in Writing, Editing, Organizing
- Experienced in Researching, Writing and Creating Presentations
- Ability to manage time to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently
Candidates must email their resume and sample works (5 MB max) to:
Virtual Reality Intern
Our Virtual Reality team is looking for an intern with a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn. We use mixed reality to create exciting and immersive virtual/augmented reality experiences.
- Model, texture, and light architectural scenes and objects
- Produce clean and well-optimized geometry for the intended game engine
- Have an understanding of neat topology layout and proper optimization techniques
- Set up scenes in AAA game engines (i.e. Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- Working knowledge of 3DS Max, Maya, or similar 3D package
- Working knowledge of AAA game engines
- Solid methodology and problem solving abilities
- Familiarity of Virtual/Augmented reality
- An eagerness to learn and improve
- Work well in a studio/team based setting and be able to collaborate with other artists and programmers effectively
- Able to accept constructive criticism
- Passion for the game industry and architecture/environment design industry
- Experience as a 3D artist is a plus
Candidates must email their resume and sample works (5 MB max) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Architectural Specifications Writer
We are an architectural design firm in need of an experienced architectural specifications writer. We operate in the luxury residential realm and our main focus is residential in the County of Los Angeles. We need a qualified specifications writer to help complete our construction documentation packages.
This position will utilize knowledge of construction products, materials, and methods to write specifications for a variety of complex projects and building types. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
Produce project specific Project Manuals utilizing the Company standards.
Manage multiple projects and deadlines – phases, milestone deliveries and various project delivery types.
Coordinate the Project Manual efforts of all disciplines and consultants.
Manage project specific Keynotes.
Review in-progress drawings, ensuring complete and coordinated technical specifications and offering modifications and improvements when appropriate.
Participate in the continual development and improvement of master specifications including its specialized content for project type or regional conditions as well as sustainable content, based on project work.
Maintain awareness of industry reference standards and resources.
Participate in all process meetings scheduled for assigned projects.
Self-check work for accuracy, omissions, and legibility.
Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, within the firm’s compliance policies.
- Support Sustainability goals of the firm.
Qualified candidates must have an Associate Degree. Bachelor in Architecture, Construction, Engineering or related field preferred. A minimum of 1 year of related industry experience required. Knowledge of building codes and construction techniques is essential. Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, collaboration and conflict resolution skills. Must be proficient in MS Office. Proficiency in specifications software programs such as e-SPECS preferred.